Concentric Corporation is currently seeking a talented Android Developer in the Arizona area who is passionate about designing and developing mobile technology applications!
The Android Developer will…
- Work with team members to design new app features!
- Discover and resolve bug fixes!
- Work to improve app performance!
- Design and build advanced applications!
- Keep an eye out for new technologies & skillfully implement them!
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years Information Technology
- 4+ years software engineering, preferably in mobile development
- Android App Development experience in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience using Git
- Experience writing Unit and/or UI tests for Android applications
- Experience using Rx in Android applications a plus
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins and Travis is a plus
- iOS App Development experience a plus
Interested applicants, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Only the most qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.